Is situated on the territory of the Lower (Surrounding) Castle and is considered as one of the dominant places in the historical building of Lutsk.
The cornerstone was laid solemnly on July 16th 1616. Consecration of the temple in honor of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul was held in 1639, 23 years after the beginning of its building. The main facade of the church is decorated with 5 wooden authentic sculptures and 4 commemorative tables. And the 2 towers of the cathedral church have different shapes – octagonal and quadrangular. The reason for this difference between the towers might be a defensive function.
During its 400-years history the cathedral saw many events. After the perennial pause on September 27th 1990 the first Church service took place in then active museum. In the following years, the church was reconstructed and restored for its intention